You’re in Safe Hands
Roberta’s – Covid Update November 2021
Spending time with friends and family is something we appreciate now more so than ever.
We at Roberta’s commit to providing a safe and comfortable environment in which to create memories and enjoy this precious time with loved ones. Your safety, and that of our team, is our highest priority as we navigate through this new normality.
We are following government guidelines and have implemented a comprehensive suite of protocols to protect guests and team members.
Our restaurant is now fully open to all guests. Outdoor dining is open to all customers. Indoor diners will have to show proof of vaccinations.
We are so excited to welcome back all our customers and we thank you for your support during the last few months. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Bookings can be made via OpenTable – just click HERE to check availability.
YOU’RE IN SAFE HANDS
We are taking extreme responsibility to protect our staff and guest’s health, and to continue to play our part in the community effort to stop the spread of Covid-19.
We are all in need of a little enjoyment and long overdue celebration with loved ones. We want your experience with us to be fun and relaxing, but we know that won’t happen unless you feel comfortable and safe. That is why we’ve put together the ‘You’re in Safe Hands’ program, a safeguarding program based upon the best public health and government advice.
- Contactless sanitation stations have been set up at venue entrances. We require all customers to clean hands with hand sanitiser provided.
- Bookings – Whilst we welcome walk ins always, we encourage guests to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Social Distancing & Service
- Service style will be adapted in line with the best public health advise
- Across all bars and pubs, table service will now be in effect, so there is no need to order at the bar.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Modified cleaning protocols have been introduced which increases the frequency of cleaning and check ups on all communal spaces, contact/touch surfaces, and washroom facilities.
- All cleaning products used are manufacturer approved for use against viruses, bacteria and similar risks.
- Tables and any physical touch points (menus, coat hangers etc) will be fully sanitised between guests
How are we protecting employees?
- All workflows and processes have been reviewed and adapted in line with public health advise to ensure maximum staff safety and social distancing.
- Full training must be completed by all employees prior to them returning to work, covering hand hygiene, PPE usage, cleaning regimes, and employee / guest health.
- Face masks have been made available to all employees in line with public health advice, and hygiene stations are readily available at all service points and back of house.
- Each venue has an appointed representative charged with ensuring that Covid-19 measures are strictly adhered to in their workplace.
We hope that these measures give you reassurance that you enjoy yourself again at Roberta’s knowing that your safety is our priority
See you again soon,
The Roberta’s Team x